Slap Battles is a Roblox game about slapping people into oblivion using different gloves with unique abilities. This game is very chaotic, so don’t be surprised if you spot someone complaining about some hand that I’m pretty sure originated from hell itself.
You earn slaps when slapping people, which are used to unlock new gloves. Gloves have abilities, some are passive, others are activated by pressing “E” (mobile players have a button).
Roblox Slap Battles Chain Glove
Recently Roblox Slap Battles added the Chain glove, this glove has 52 power, 16 speed and a chain lightning passive ability.
How To Get The Chain Glove
To get this glove you need to have the Accident badge. To get this badge follow the steps below:
- First you will need 1,000 slaps, to do this simply slap those in the arena with the different gloves available to you.
- Next, in the lobby, go through the slap royale portal and wait for a round to start.
- Once a round starts land at the wooden house by the mountain and go inside.
- Next complete the maths problems on the golden board, you will end with 4 numbers, keep these saved as you will need them later on.
- Go to the barn, inside you will find a hole behind the hay bales, drop down it and you will see a door with a keycode.
- If your answers to the maths equations were right the code will work and then walk through the door into the lab. This will give the badge.
After you have done this you will accident badge for the Roblox Slap Battles game. This will now allow you equip the chain glove!
If you are struggling with our guide on how to get the Chain glove then you can watch NoobBlox’s videos showing you how to get this glove:
We have many other Guides, to help you inside of Roblox. You can also check out the Codes section of our website, which shows you redeemable codes for tons of your favourite Roblox games!